Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Greetings from Corning!

Well folks, I have officially moved!

Since it has been a few days, I wanted to write a quick blog entry to let you
know how things are going. We have started to unpack and organize things. We also went shopping to find new furniture for our cute apartment. The building is
old and historic and we have great hardwood floors. Tito loves to run
around and play with his fleece toys. Iris is adjusting pretty well
too, she is quite the detective - wandering around and trying to
discover new things. We have a gorgeous gas fireplace that we will be
able to use in a week after the glass is installed. We live across the
street from a really nice park situated on a hill, and Tito and I took
a walk and he experienced his first romp in the leaves. Things are
moving along great. I did some laundry at midnight a few nights ago
and we already have a yummy Chinese place to deliver from! As soon as
I get a bit more settled I will take and post some photos.

I am really excited to start up my knitting soon as well as go to Finger Lakes Fibers in Watkins Glen! I have already stopped in a spoke to someone at Corning Stitch Works/Wolley-Minded about classes. They have a sock-of-the-month club and I am interested in joining!

More goodness is sure to come.

With Love from the Crystal City,

Wanda :)

No comments: