Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's raining....FIBER!

And I am glad that I do not have an umbrella!

Forgive me lovelies for the hiatus in my posting. I am here, and recently launched the opening of my Etsy shop. I've added wonderful handmade stitch markers and will soon be adding roving and handspun.
And now, it's time to share with you the lovely roving I recently received from theurchiness:

Isn't it lovely? I am really looking forward to spinning this all up, and will post more pics of it soon. I love the deep, peacock-like colors.

But a part of me is channeling the glory of the 80's and I also purchased this:

It's called "My Little Pony," and I love it! As a child of the 80's, I know a thing or two about My Little Pony. I think I had them all!

Stay tuned for my 'Tales from the Vegas Dye Pot, Part Uno'!

No comments: