Friday, October 9, 2009

Best of Both Worlds

I love Market Street in the fall. The leaves are scattered over the streets like New Years confetti in Times Square. There is a chill in the air, but people don't seem to mind much. Even when it's overcast and rainy, people are still out and about, and tourists proudly don their raincoats and wellies.

Living in a small town has it's perks; especially during this time of year when the leaves are changing and the feeling of quaintess fills the town. But there is still a part of me that misses the Big Apple, especially the area where I grew up and lived til I was in my early twenties.

I grew up in Greenwich Village, NYC. Among my ole stompin' grounds were Washington Square Park and Union Square. I have much love for this place and hope to return there someday!

I hope that you are basking in all the joys of fall, whereever you may be!

No comments: