Wednesday, March 11, 2009

These stitches that bring us together

It's been a while since my last post. I have been doing a bit more knitting, but since participating in a local weight loss challenge, I feel like I have been at the gym more than I've been at home! Which is a good thing, but there is always knitting to get done and crafty things to finish!

And speaking of crafty things, I am getting ready to launch my Etsy shop soon. More to come on this!

So what is on the project list? I am making newborn cocoons/baby sacs for a friend of mine. They are really quite darling. She is also a photographer, but has a studio business and will be using them as studio props. I am also working on mittens, two-at-a-time socks, and my car lap blanket. I also have a lot of other projects that I want to do...where does all the time go?

It probably goes where all the missing socks go.

1 comment:

BeebaBottoms said...

I can't wait to see what you do with your Etsy!