Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer Slacking

I haven't been posting as regularly as I'd like. Between this blog, Livejournal, Myspace, and Facebook, sometimes it is hard to keep up! Especially when my knitting and crafting spills over into other areas.

I took my lace shawl with me on my trip to NJ. Don't get too excited, it's not an Icarus or anything, lol. It's a basic rectangular garter stitch lace shawl. It's 80 stitches on size 10 needles. It's very slow. Not one of those instant grat type of projects! And I look away for one minute and BAM! I lost like 8 stitches....talk about panic. So it's a bit holey. It gives it character!

I taught my good friend Lisa how to knit recently, too. I'm sharing the many joys (and obsessions) of the craft with her. And she is quickly learning how easy it is to drop money on yarn and goodies. Welcome to the world of knitting! hehe.

I have a ton of projects going on right now, and I hope to catch up on secret pal postings and other stuff soon.

Happy summer! It's almost over. Make way for Fall -- my favoritest season! hehe.

No comments: