Monday, February 11, 2008

Something new to explore

Okay, so I know that this blog is mostly about knitting, but since I am a very artsy person, I love to try different things. Lately I have been Ms. Crafty and have been exploring different things. Last Friday I took a beading class at the Crafting Cottage on Market St. It was such a fun class. We made wire crochet bracelets and I took to it like a fish to water. I loved it so much that I am going to keep making more and more. And I may just open up an etsy shop soon to sell my assorted handmade goods!





Okay, so here are pics of my creation:







As you can probably tell, I was inspired by nature. I named this "Earth 2 Earth." I can't wait to get started on more!

1 comment:

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Those look delicious! And your spindle, too. It's very cute.

Hemp looks silky. Is it? I'm very interested in how it spins up on your spindle.