Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dreaming of Dog Sweaters, Part Deux

Okay, so I found a pattern that I could follow.

It's the basic pup sweater from the book "Posh Pooches" - it was a Barnes and Noble set that came with adorable wooden needles with dogs at the top. Since I didn't have size 9 needles, I had to use the ones that came with the set. You know what? They suck. But I have started the knitting and it looks really good!

I know that I am increasing my knitting skills when I actually have to use stitch markers. Woo hoo! I feel oh so official now.

The yarn is Misson Falls 1824 Wool. It's a gorgeous deep red. It will look smashing on my fawn colored pup! And because I promised pics, feast your eyes on my adorable Chi!


Dog in da hood

2 comments:

E said...

Your pup is adorable! Can't wait to see pics of the sweater.

Wanda said...

Thanks! He is such a little butt sometimes! I will def. be sure to post pics of the puppy sweater!