Saturday, April 24, 2010

Work, work, work day after day

I am still here! Forgive my lapse in posting. I have been quite busy in my 'daywalker' role, however I will have much more time to craft as the summer rolls into town. Las Vegas has been treating me quite well, and I am overjoyed with the friends I have made, the places I have gone, and the places yet to explore.

Even with working full-time, I have managed to re-vive a local knitting group, Sin City Knits, and we have been really active. Through meeting weekly and getting to know each other, we have packed our social calendar and have even planned field trips, including a recent trip to St. George, Utah. I have big plans for our group, and come October we will have a presence at the Taos Sheep and Wool Festival!

In more recent crafting news, I have been spinning, but I have also been making stitch markers. Take a peek at my most recent goodness:
These 'Lovely LadyBugs' and other markers can be found in my Etsy shop!

No comments: